Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ravenwood Ball & Birthday Bash 2012

As the title suggests, this post is going to be about the Ravenwood Ball & Birthday Bash 2012 event! This event is hosted by Fallon Shadowblade from diaryofawizard(dot)com and there are tons and tons of prizes in the loot bag this year! Every week Fallon will be updating the post with more and more contests so keep on checking back for contests you can do to win some free loot. ;)

The main event will be on August 11th, 2012 at 4PM Central Standard Time (CST) at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts (Ravenwood) in Vampire Realm, Area 1. Please remember that there will be a lot of people so don't get frustrated if the game won't let you in Area 1. It just means that that specific area is full. ;)

I HOPE I'll be able to attend, but I'm not sure because I'll be in Florida around that time. I'm thinking about taking my laptop with me and using the hotel's wifi internet service, but I wonder if I'll be in the hotel by the time the event starts? Who knows, the trip to Florida might get cancelled. (shrug)

If you want more information on the loot being given away this year, details about hosting your own mini-party, and questions for Fallon just head on over to her website here. (Just click the word "here":P)

Anyways that's pretty much it for this post.

Until next time,
Jordan Seadreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment