Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ravenwood Ball & Birthday Bash Day 4

So it's finally day 4 of the RB&BB! In my last couple of posts I went over the basics (like when it's going to be taking place) and then I went over the contest details (like what to do and what do you win). I'm still on the hunt for the prefect outfit and once I find it I will definitely post some screenshots! If I can't find anything I like then I'll be going to the RB&BB with my Ninja Pig costume! It's not formal, at all, but it's my favorite outfit in the entire world! I even wish KI would sell a Ninja Pig Halloween costume IRL!

I've also been working on my poster for the design-a-poster contest. It's not coming out as great as I'd like it to, but I am working on it. Boy, have I learned a lot of stuff about GIMP during the past couple of days!!! I'm having a little trouble doing font effects, but I did learn how to upload my own fonts to GIMP. If you're looking for a Wizard101 style font the closest one (and it's VERY close) to it is the Shermlock font. Just google it OR you can go to dafont.com and type Shermlock in their search bar then click download. Hope this helps you out!

I think I've covered most of what I can in this post...

Until next time,
Jordan Seadreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment